Monday, May 25, 2009

Dorinda - "Favorite Things" contest

Here is entry number three for the "Favorite Things" contest.

For my son, David Benjamin Frye 33 months old.
Sometimes when everything seems to be going wrong, especially in today's economy it's easy to start feeling stressed, and overwhelmed. But I need only to look at my husband, teaching our beautiful son, how to make music on the guitar and, all is right with the world, and, in that moment, everything is put into perspective. Music has always been so important to my husband and I, but since we had our son, it has taken on a much bigger and more meaningful role in our lives. Kindermusik has shown us new and exciting ways to teach out child about music, and how to have fun in ways we never thought of! We will forever have music in our hearts, because our son is the music in our souls.

No comments: