Wednesday, May 06, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things! children, music and laughter


I'm waiting to hear from you. Yep, you sitting right there! In light of my last post, I have decided to have a contest. Send in your stories about your favorite musical experiences with your child. It can be something from a Mommy and me music class you've attended or something special that you've done at home, such as a favorite lullaby time or dance. Tell me what you've loved most about sharing music with your child! You can email them to me at Aimee@delightfulsounds.com. I will pick my favorite five, and on May 20, I will share them on the blog. You will then be given the chance to vote for your favorite story. The winner will be announced on May 30 and will receive a Kindermusik prize pack with a children's CD, instruments, and other goodies! I will also do a drawing from all of the contestants for other prizes. I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments: