Sunday, June 24, 2012

Building our future

A few weeks ago I received an email from Kindermusik International. Each year they select certain educators to recognize with the Kindermusik Maestro in Outreach award. Delightful Sounds has been so priveleged to recieve this award 8 times since we opened in 2003. I am so excited to be named among this special group of worldwide educators again this year.


Earning this distinction is a tremendous honor. I have always had a desire to reach out to my community to children who would not typically have the opportunity to experience Kindermusik. I would like to personally thank the local businesses and individuals that have financially supported our efforts in providing the gift of music to these very special children! I am overwhelmed by your generosity and amazed at the children's growth and development as they sing and dance with me each week. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments: